Wednesday, January 26, 2011

There's not a lot of things I can't say right now.

I feel a bit unsafe. But not for reasons that are physically threatening.

I've been listening to Maher Zain a lot recently.
Honestly, his music makes me feel calm and relaxed.
It's such a nice change compared to the "Oh my boyfriend left me, Oh I got together with a guy, Oh I think he's perfect, Oh you don't know what you're missing" that's so prevalent in music recently. And yes I'm talking about that singer. Hahaha.

Okay, it's not just her but you know, those songs about getting the guy, losing the guy, 'everlasting' love, ended love..blablabla. Why not listen to something that is...I don't know how to explain it. It's too hard.

I'm not saying that I'm not into pop culture. I like dance music and music that makes you happy but I will never understand people who purposely listen to sad songs about love all the time. Lain lah if you're listening about struggling through obstacles and overcoming them or something like that. But if it's about some stupid dude leaving you or something like "Cintamu *insert word here*", then screw that man. I have better things to do than be sad and melancholic over THAT.

Anyway, I don't know why I'm rambling again.
Oh yea, it's my blog. I can write on here and not give a monkey's arse whether someone laughs at me or not. Because when I try to talk to some people about these kinds of things most of the time they laugh. And it's not even because they think it's a silly idea. It's because they're too dim to get it. HAHA.

Oh that reminds me of something my mum told me about recently.
Oh I love her :)

No comments: