Wednesday, February 9, 2011

Hide yo' kids cuz she iz back :)

What an awesome title no?

So I got back on Sunday and yes I'm only blogging now because...I want to?

Anyway, there is too much to tell so if you want to know EVERYTHING and not be able to get a word in edgeways then I suggest meeting me.

However, I'm planning on making a Vlog so if I ever do make and post one, you can just watch my awesome-ness there.

Yes, I'm rather refreshed from my holiday and I'm just as full of myself as ever.

Not really, I feel like I look like crap which I probably do but honestly? Who has time to care? I have much better things to do than worry what other people think I look like.

But what helps me get through the day is this mantra I like to say.
I don't just say it to myself, I say it everywhere and to almost everyone.
If you can guess what it is. Kudos. You know me pretty well. No you do not get a prize.
If not, meh, whatever. You haven't been exposed to my brilliance enough. AHAHA.

One of my closest friends Em, unwittingly thought me to have a mantra during one low point in my life and subconsciously I must of retained it. And here we are today. A more awesome me!

Seriously, I don't think I'm that great but I don't want to beat myself up over every little mistake I do or flaw I have. So get over yourself. I did. Almost.

Gute Nacht.

No comments: